Lumaprints understands the importance of privacy and knowing how your personal data is being used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law. Your personal information is safe here.
1) What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way that allows us to identify you. This includes information such as your name and contact details, and other online identifiers.
We will not release or sell any of the data you submit to the site.
2) How Do You Use My Personal Data?
We use the information that you provide to respond to your requests, customize future shopping experiences for you, improve our store and communicate with you as listed:
- Providing and managing your Customer Account.
- Providing and managing your access to our Website.
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on our Website.
- Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails, calls, and/or chat messages from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails).
- Analyzing your use of our Website and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience.
We may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone with information, news, and offers on our products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations. We will NOT sell your information to third parties.
3) How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary for its intended purpose and you may delete it at any time.
- We retain your account information until you tell us you want your account deleted, with the exception of information we are required to keep in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- You may have the right to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
4) Do You Share My Personal Data?
Your personal data is only shared when necessary to complete your order transactions. For example, we share your information with the shipping carriers so they can ship the order, and with the payment gateways so they can process the transactions. All information is shared in a secure manner, and is never sold or traded with other parties.
5) How Can I Control My Personal Data?
When you submit personal data via our Website, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us using the links provided in our emails).
6) Can I Withhold Information?
You may access certain areas of our Website without providing any personal data at all but will be required for actions such as completing a purchase, entering credit card payment details and other website features.
7) How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to our support email (provided at the end of this policy).
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please email [email protected].